SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk Warning: Immediately back up your data and Replace …. Guide you to fix the SMART HDD, usually when this error is booted up you have to hit F1 new machine and have the error like this “SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk Warning: Immediately back up your data and Replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent. Press F1
– the message appears when power on the machine starts at DOS – BIOS: it shows the message on the right press F1 to ignore continue to run
– Running Windows running about 70% not yet set up the option Username & Pass & NetWorld …
– process 2 when win, reset the machine, run to LOGO Win XPSP2 is kicking blue screen and restarted itself, like that.
Where does this error come from?
– sudden power outage
– Hold down the shutdown power button without the Windows Tun off command
– HDD status is retrieving data that you keep doing so few times, the result will be the same
This disease is my fault, the slow running machine annoys me to knock the battery down suddenly turn off the power so it is sick
Self breaking is self repair
P_CARE will guide you to overcome this disease as follows:
– Use Hirent boot disk 9.1 or above
– Open Source -> Setting in BIOS, Disable S.M.A.R.T
– Restart again -> Hirent Boot -> select the Mini Windows Xp (only in Win XP virtual fix this error, the whole function in Hirent Boot is also hacked)
– go to Win then -> Run RUN, type C: Enter. (If your Win drive contains a C drive)
Type chkdsk / r Enter.
Wait about 20 minutes for it replaced bad clusters (.exe & dll)
– when the HDD light goes off – then Restar back to the computer