Fix error code 0xc00000e9 on windows 10. When you try to reboot the system or operating system, you will see a blank screen. That doesn’t even allow you to migrate into the system. The reason behind error code 0xc00000e9 is that some hardware errors are not applicable or compatible with your device’s BIOS settings. Now the question here is does this error code have any solution. So, don’t panic from this error code. Because we will show you the best solution to fix error code 0xc00000e9 in five minutes.
REASONS AFTER ERROR CODE 0xc00000e9
A malware has infected the PC, it may corrupt the registry file or data related to the system’s Start process. Among the most common reasons for error code 0xc00000e9 are:
- Damaged registry files.
- Damaged hard drive or its controller.
- Corrupt system files.
- There is no link between hard drive and motherboard.
- Error in downloaded Windows build (preferably using the original Windows image).
- Incorrect disconnection / connection of the removable storage device (USB thumb drive, external hard drive).
- There is a problem with the device running Windows (for example, a USB flash drive).
FIX ERROR 0xc00000e89 IN 5 MINUTES
Generally, this error code occurs because the computer is unable to communicate with the hard drive. Another cause is an SSD problem when installing Windows.
Solution 1: Check your hardware compatibility:
If there are several external devices connected to the PC, such as an external hard drive or a USB flash drive, disconnect all (so the mouse and keyboard are connected), then restart the device. If error code 0xc00000e9 no longer exists, re-plug the external devices, plug in only one device at a time, then restart your PC. If the error code reappears after connecting certain device then completely replace this device from your PC or update its driver.
Solution 2: change your BIOS settings:
The BIOS (Basic Input Output System) is the heart of the Operating System. So it’s good to do this task under the support and guidance of Express Viet. Try booting your computer with the hard drive to fix 0xc00000e9. Follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the computer, and then press the Power button to start the computer.
2. Press and hold the button to enter BIOS setting, usually the ESC, F2, F12 or Delete key (please refer to your PC manufacturer or check the instruction manual).
3. When entering the BIOS Setup Utility screen, go to Boot option.
4. In the Boot option, make sure the first boot device is the hard drive. Press the arrow keys to highlight the hard drive and move it to the top of the list of boot devices.
5. Save changes and restart the computer. This should fix the problem.
COMMON Startup ERROR CODES IN WINDOWS 10
• Error code 0xc0000001 startup : Error 0xc0000001 can be caused by many different causes, including the most common cause is a corrupted system file or corrupted memory. Additionally, this error can also be caused by a missing or damaged SAM system file (Security Account Manager).
• Error code 0xc0000034 startup : One of the most common causes of this error is causing the related boot files are missing, corrupted or misconfigured. It could be caused by a burning error, a power failure, a boot virus, or an error made while configuring these files manually.
• Startup error code 0xC0000225 : In Microsoft Windows Operating System, this error occurs when the correct system files cannot be found to boot. This important information is called Boot Configuration Data or BCD.
Hope the above article helps you get a fix for error 0xc00000e9 easily