Recruiting email templates
Dear Mr. Long,
I am ABC from ABC comapy , a Japanese headhunting and direct search company. At the moment we are looking for a Sales Engineer for a Japanese company specializing in equipment and tools
●Job ID: 10983
●Position: Sales Engineer
●Location: Cau Giay
●Salary: from 8,000,000 to 16,000,000
– Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
– Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
– Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
– Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
– Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
– Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
– Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
– Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
– Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Can work once a month on Saturday
– Since it is a new company, aggressiveness is necessary
– Have knowledge of Mechanic engineer.
– Good sales skills
– Have experience
– Want to join new company
-Japanese N3 is preferable
●Age: from 23 to 32
●English: Doesn’t matter
– Raise sales according to sales
– Social security
●Adress: …..Ha Noi City
●Working time: 8:30~17:30
●Holidays: Sat, Sun and National Holiday
If you are interested in the position, can you please send back your CV or contact me via abc or skype: abc if you have any question.
Look forward to hearing from you!