A profile- CV of Talent Acquisition Officer at Amaris Vietnam – Specialized in IT. A profile- CV of Talent Acquisition Officer at Amaris Vietnam – Specialized in IT 2017
Talent Acquisition Officer
Dates EmployedJun 2017 – Present Employment Duration6 mos
– Receive the recruitment requests from BDMs (Vietnam, Singapore and India) and work closely with them to analyse, gather detailed information and clarify competencies of each positions to facilitate effective recruitment process.
– Source, screen and conduct the pre-qualifications via phone with prospective candidates, give out the candidate assessment then shortlist the most suitable ones to arrange interviews for the BDMs before presenting suitable candidates to clients.
– Approach and attract applicants by posting ads, cold call,…
– Inform rejected candidates by speaking or in writing.
– Expand candidate pool and mentoring.
– Salary research, job board research.
– Coordinate presence at career fairs, university events and other events which build relationships with key universities and sourcing networks.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Company NameFirst Alliances
Dates EmployedDec 2016 – May 2017 Employment Duration6 mos
LocationHo Chi Minh City
• Responsible for placement of jobs, close transactions of client’s vacated positions and increase business with prospects and existing clients to meet budgeted sales revenue target.
• Ensure high quality of service delivered to both candidates and clients through SOP (Standard Operational Process).
• Sourcing candidates: Searches, screens and selecting qualified CVs for each Job Vacancy through all channels (internal HRIS – e-Recruit, recruitment websites, networks). Conducts the interview and assess candidates through available Assessment Tools to ensure qualified shortlist for client; following with (and on case basis) reference checks that defined in the SOP
• Shortlist Submission: Prepares shortlist of qualified CVs and submit to clients or proposes them to clients for prospect interview. Follows through via tele-call after each client’s interview with both clients and all interviewed candidates to provide prompt assistance and/or consultancy.
• Invoice Issue: provides administrative supports (Letter Offer preparation and issue) to clients when needed. Ensure the Pro-Forma Invoices input with accuracy and in timely manner.
• Maintains accurate and complete records of candidates and clients in an effective and timely manner (frequent updates on e-Recruit and on-time reporting). Ensures continuous growth of candidate database.
Company NameHarvey Nash Vietnam
Dates EmployedDec 2015 – Nov 2016 Employment Duration1 yr
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Harvey Nash Vietnam is part of Harvey Nash Group, a pioneer in professional recruitment and IT/BPO outsourcing who was established in 1988 and has supported many of the world’s leading organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive and technology driven world.
With over 4,000 professionals in 40 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia, the Group has the reach and resources of a global organisation, whilst fostering a culture of innovation and agility that empowers its people to respond to constantly changing client needs. We work with clients, both large and small, to deliver the following portfolio of services:
1. Executive Search & Selection
2. HR & Payroll Services
3. Software Development & Testing Services
4. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
5. Call Center Services
I work as a part of team of 8 peoples, including the team leader. We work directly with Mortimer Spinks my main responsibility is to use the job boards to search for CVs of candidates based on the Job Description (JD) provided by Mortimer Spinks and send them to our client: Mortimer Spinks (UK). Mostly we search for candidates speacialized in Information Technology or Computer Science sectors, but sometimes we also do some other sectors like Finance & Banking, eCommerce, Retail… Besides, I have to create, manage and update the data of candidates that I’ve found and report to my team leader.
From Dec-2015 to Jul-2016 I worked as a Junior Researcher at Harvey Nash Vietnam