How to fix operation failed with error 0x000003e3 -cannot connect to printer in windows 10 64bit pro . cannot connect to printer in windows 10 64bit pro
My recommendation will require reinstalling the printers but I’ve had similar printing issues. This is how I fix them…
1. Stop print spooler service.
2. Open Regedit
3. Navigate to HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Print/ — Backup entire key in case the following breaks things worse than they currently are.
4. Under Environments, go to the correct architecture. Under Drivers/Version 3/, I delete them all.
5. Go back up to HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Print/
6. Under Monitors, I delete all keys. Under Pending Upgrades, I delete all keys. Under Printers, I delete all keys. Under providers, I delete all keys.
7. Restart spooler, add printer, try printing again.
operation failed with error 0x000003e3 – windows 10, download (0x000003e3) repair utility, mengatasi error 0x000003e3, error 0x000003e3 windows 7, epson lx 310 windows cannot connect to the printer, connect to printer error, operation failed with error 0x00004005, operation faile