Respirator mask .A respirator is a personal protective device that is worn on the face or head and covers at least the nose and mouth. A respirator is used to reduce the wearer’s risk of inhaling hazardous airborne particles (including infectious agents), gases or vapors.
An N95 respirator with an exhalation valve does provide the same level of protection to the wearer as one that does not have a valve. The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe or exhale. Some users feel that a respirator with an exhalation valve keeps the face cooler and reduces moisture build up inside the facepiece.
Respirator masks are optimized for motorcyclists in big cities. With the structure of the filter resistant to oil is covered the entire inside of the mask. As a result, it is possible to retain up to 95% of polluted molecules in the air with the size from 0.3 to 2.5 micrometres ( PM0.3 – PM2.5 ).
Respirator mask ensures that the air purification function is maintained against the effects of oil-based molecules from exhaust gas on the street.
Filtering capacity up to 95% on PM2.5 pollution index
There are 10 colors to choose from.
Can be used up to 30 hours (about 2 hours / day for 15 days of use in a polluted environment)
Respirator masks are one of the best products of Vietnam. The seasoned design with 6 layers of protection containing activated carbon, 2 one-way breathing valves, a variety of color options at an affordable price are the advantages of Respirator masks. This is a product trusted by many people – especially foreigners living in Vietnam.
Advantages of Respirator mask:
– Beautiful, luxurious design and available in a choice of colors
– Length adjustable strap
– Economical for reuse
– Closed and face-tight mask
– Premium material, feel Very good
– The price is quite good compared to the product
– There are many sizes to choose from SML
– Good finishing quality, the needle line is neat and sure
– For PM 2.5 dust filtration (According to manufacturer’s announcement)
Cons of Respirator mask:
– Vapors are heavier make the strap causing ear pain if you want to wear tight
– Design 2 van 1 pm but still quite difficult to breathe when wearing
– Ability to wash again, but only wash light, do not use a washing machine
– Need to wash as often as you want hygiene (The general problem of reusable masks)
Specifications and description
Features of respirator:
- Using 100% Activated Carbon filter is pressed into cloth (imported) to filter pollutant gases such as Naphthalene, Acenaphthene, Fluorene, Benzo (a) pyrene.
- Using multiple layers of active membrane prevents 99% of microscopic dust particles (Less than 0.3 microns) from entering the respiratory tract.
- The crust is natural silk or breathable cotton
- Soft ear strap, easy to adjust lock. Soft, firm nose clamp always creates a snug fit with the face.
- Washable often, without having to remove the filter
Instructions for storing Respirator mask:
- Use within 6 months
- Wash very lightly by hand
- Use soap to wash water
- No, don’t use the dryer
- Do not fold the splint, fold in a curved shape
How to wear a Respirator mask:
- Wear a mask neatly between the bridge of the nose and chin, and put the strap over the ear.
- Adjust the ear strap so that the mask fits your face
- Gently swipe the nose clamp to fit the face, making sure to cover all gaps