Application For Vietnam Entry and Exit 2022 ,vietnam free visa extension 2021, vietnam visa extension 2022, visa extension vietnam price, exit visa vietnam, tourist visa extension vietnam, vietnam immigration news, vietnam immigration department, vietnam visa covid, vietnam immigration department, vietnam free visa extension 2021, vietnam entry requirements, vietnam visa extension 2021, exit visa vietnam, vietnam visa application form 2020, vietnam immigration news, vietnam visa covid
What’s new in Application For Vietnam Entry and Exit
What’s new in Application For Vietnam Entry and Exit 2022?✅ Application For Entry and Exit Visa (M3) is a form issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, is required of all foreign passengers arriving in Vietnam by air. The form will be handed out to you on the airplane or at the airport.How to fill out the form and sign 2022:
1. Your exact full name (must match your passport, write in Upper Case letters)
2. Your date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
3. Applicant’s sex noted in passport: male or female
4. Place of birth: both city and country name
5. Your current nationality or both nationalities if you have
6. Passport details: passport number, passport-type (standard/diplomatic/official), date of issue, and expiry date. Check your passport for the section “Issued by”
7. Profession and place of employment: this section must match the record you provide Vietnamese embassy when applying for a visa, or for visa-on-arrival, simply fill in your current occupation
8. Present address: this is your home address in the country you are coming from
9. Children accompanying: list all that apply
10. Purpose of entry and exit: write one that applies (tourism/business/study/work/other)
Name, address of contact: this can be the name of the hotel for tourism purpose or a company for business purpose
11. Proposed duration to entry and exit Vietnam: give as an exact estimation as possible. Note that this record must match the visa you applied for.
12. Port of arrival and departure: Write down Arrival: (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Noi Bai Airport, …) Departure: (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Moc Bai border gate…) you might be requested to present a return flight ticket in special cases.
13. Done at … on ….: port of arrival
- Glue your photo sized 4x6cm at the right top corner as the form request + 1 additional photo same size.
- Prepare fee in cash (Please remember that the fee for 1-3 months single entry, less than 1 months multiple entries, 3 months multiple entries and 6 months multiple entries are different, so you should bring extra money in case of the high fee.)
The entry and exit form is an important document that you have to submit to the Immigration Officer when entering Vietnam. The old entry and exit form (M3 form) has been replaced by new one called NA1 form which is required of all foreign passengers arriving in Vietnam by air. The 2 pages of the new form will be handed out to you either on the airplane or when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. After you fill in the form, please return it to the immigration officer who will give you a stamp on your passport. You can also download the form and fill it in advance to save your time at arrival airport.
1. WHERE CAN IT GET THIS ON ARRIVAL FORM?
An entry and exit form NA1 can be handed out to you either on the airplane or at arrival airport. However, you can save time by downloading it HERE and filling in advance
2. HOW TO FILL IN THIS ENTRY AND EXIT FORM?
The new entry and exit form (NA1 form) can be filled as follows:
>>> You attache 1 photo on this form. The photo could be in 3×4 cm, 4×6 cm, 5×5 cm… but it must have white background.
· Number 1- Full name (in capital letters): You complete with your full name as in your passport. The order of your name is no problem. Just need to make sure it includes your first name, middle name and last name.
· Number 2 – Sex: Tick (✔) as your gender
· Number 3 – Your date of birth: Complete with format of dd / mm/ yyyy
· Number 4 – Your place of birth: This was shown in your passport. Please check your passport and complete this point.
· Number 5 – Nationality at birth: Complete with your Nationality at birth.
· Number 6 – Current nationality: Which nationality you belong to now. This will be shown in your passport
· Number 7 – Religion: Your current Religion (Let it blank if you are free in religion)
· Number 8 – Occupation: Your current work
· Number 9 – Employer and business address: Name and Address of your company or where you work or study (If any)
· Number 10 – Permanent residential address – Phone/Email address: Complete with the address of where you are living now in your country with contact phone and exmail address.
· Number 11 – Family members: This point needs to be completed with information of your father, mother or relative who are currently in your country, not people go on the trip with you. This will be used for contacting in case of emergency.
· Number 12 – Passport or International Travel Document number (Type, Issuing authority and Expiry date): Your passport number and the Type, Issuing authority, Expiry date of your passport. Check your passport again to complete this point.
· Number 13 – Date of the previous entry into Viet Nam: If you have visited Vietnam before, please compete with the date (dd/mm/yyyy). Let it blank if you enter Vietanm for the first time.
· Number 14 – Intended date of entry and Intended length of stay in Viet Nam days: Your entry date Vietnam and how long your want to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 15 – Purpose of entry: The purpose of your entry. Please check again with the Visa approval letter. You have applied for tourist visa or business Visa before. This will be shown on the first page of Visa approval letter.
· Number 16 – Intended temporary residential address in Viet Nam: Complete with the address of your hotel or where you are going to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 17 – Please let this point blank
· Number 18 – Accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport (if any): Your children does not have their own passport. Their information is on your passport. And you need to attache their photo and information on this point.
If your children have their own passport already. You do not need to complete this point. Your children will need to complete this form as well. A completed form is reqreied for them.
· Number 19 – Applying for a visa, from… to: Your type of visa, single or multiple entries. And how long you want to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 20 – Other requests: If you have any request, you can put it here.
The last line: Done at, date of completed this form and The applicant’s signature and full name: Where you complete this form, the date you complete it. You signature and full name.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us.
How To Obtain Vietnam Tourist Visa ?
|Belarus||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Brunei||Not required 14days||Eligible|
|Cambodia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Chile||Not required 90days||Eligible|
|Denmark||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Finland||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|France||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Germany||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Indonesia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Italy||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Japan||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Laos||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Malaysia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Norway||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Papua New Guinea||Required||Eligible|
|Philippines||Not required 21days||Eligible|
|Russia||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Singapore||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|South Korea||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Spain||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Sweden||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Thailand||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|United Kingdom||Not required 15days||Eligible|
To download entry and exit form Vietnam – Go this link: Vietnam entry and exit form 2022
Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies and organizations.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded if the application is refused.
List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing.
List of Ports that allowed foreigners enter and exit Vietnam by E-visa.
Conditions for being granted e-visa:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- For outside Vietnam foreigners, click here,
- For inviting, guaranteeing authority/organization, click here,
- For airlines, click here.
E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to get new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 16, Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system (click here).
Notice: Foreigners falling into the cases prescribed in Clauses 1, 2, 3 and 4, Article 8 of the Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam, shall not apply for e-visa on this Website. They should send visa applications via the inviting or guaranteeing agencies and organizations to the competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Click for detail)